About

Kathryn Janeway, Captain of the Starship Voyager. I am here to tell all about Starfleet. Uncover the deception, the lies and the damn right incompetence at the heart of the Federation. Oh, and a few other things too!

Please feel free to comment as well as rate my posts. If you're interested in a link swap, please leave a comment.
 

ShowMeSciFi

Really cool LCARS website!

Found this today whilst browsing aimlessly though the bowels of the Internet. No adult sites. I was actually looking for a babysitter qualified enough to look after Harry - surprise there isn't one!

The whole thing is done as though I was at my console. Have this on my PADD so whenever I'm out and about in the, God forbid me, out-doors I can access this and I feel right at home - especially when I push the Red Alert button!


Comments

2 Responses to "Really cool LCARS website!"

Anonymous said... 18 February 2009 at 17:19

Lets make it so. You'll never guess but I discovered an LCARS website 3 years ago and stuck an animation on my blog. See if you can find it!! -Grin- The founder Adge Cutler lists your LCAR site on his! Its really cool to see the movement still alive and kicking.

Anonymous said... 19 February 2009 at 12:21

Great stuff. You've been included in my top bar under fave blogs!!!

Post a Comment

Find It