About

Kathryn Janeway, Captain of the Starship Voyager. I am here to tell all about Starfleet. Uncover the deception, the lies and the damn right incompetence at the heart of the Federation. Oh, and a few other things too!

Please feel free to comment as well as rate my posts. If you're interested in a link swap, please leave a comment.
 

ShowMeSciFi

INNOVATIONS - Matrix Coat

Pretty much was supposed to do what it said on the tin. Long, black leather number with plenty of room room for Mr Happy, that when worn gives me the ability to fly around like Neo!



To cut along story short, Belanna never got very far with this. In fact, I think the only step she took that was successful was to replicate the coat. I'm not going to say too much about the unveiling but I will say I wasn't convinced with Belanna's efforts to make me think it worked. Pretending to move slow in the hope I would be deceived into believing I was moving cheeta-fast, was pretty weak. I thought I taught her better than that? I won't even mention the wires used to hoist me round the room when I jumped, they were more obvious that Seska's inevitable betrayal!

Anyway, needless to say the product failed and Belanna suffered for it!

PRODUCT - Matrix coat (Black - size 12)
OUTCOME - Failure!
TOTAL COST - Belanna's dignity.

Kathryn.

Comments

2 Responses to "INNOVATIONS - Matrix Coat"

Anonymous said... 19 February 2009 at 12:27

Can you imagine if Chakotay had made the coat?

Anonymous said... 20 February 2009 at 16:51

lol You just know it would end up a gimp suit of some sort! That's why i try to keep him away from the projects if i can.

Post a Comment

Find It